Je mange tout le temps.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Years You All !!

Well, it looks like I'm finally at it again; its only taken like two years. I been up to a lot in that amount of time, but it was mostly boring bullshit. This recent New Years was the shizz though. Master Volume introduced everyone to the Beer Pong, and Foghorn Legnon brought out the Banderas. Everyone was wasted and many a partygoer was heard to say "I dont remember the last time I was this drunk." Surf Atty loves when people say that. Its like we reminded them to drink too much. Good times.

I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on the goings on here in Baton Rouge. Dont forget to let me know how y'alls is goin too.

1 Comments:

  • woo hoo! Fatty finally finnuh be blogging again. I too put up a new post about New Years and what not. Hopefully with this here election going on I'll have plenty of material to use in the future. Going thru wii withdrawal is mon prafe. urrytime I have the remote control in my hand i try to change the channel by backhanding it.

    By Blogger Shaquille, at January 7, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home