Je mange tout le temps.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

My new lungs (sans smoke)

My new lungs are rejoicing in the new smokeless environment i have created for them. While still black and nasty looking, they now frequently dance and make merriment. These new lungs of mine have decided that cigarettes were indeed bad for me. I can once again ascend a flight of stairs without becoming winded. It has only been a few weeks for them, so i think they will eventually be even happier and nicer to me. My nose and mouth also are excited about this new development. They both perform their functions more accurately now, however they refrain from any form of merriment because they are on the external part of me and tend to be rather shy. My brain still has mixed feelings on the issue. For one thing, my wallet stays full when i fill it and this makes the brain happy. However, the little bits of grey stuff that say "hey bitch, time for smokin!!" are still in there and pissed off at the moment. But the rest of my brain is currently doing recon in the area (just like bush in iran) and preparing for operation "nicotine is bad." Either way, the brain will learn to like what i tell it to like. That mother fucker always be gettin me in trouble and it needs to learn how to listen. The next time it acts up and tries to get me to smoke again, i'm sending in the little julio to go off on it like it was a coke machine. I hope it doesnt come to that. bitches be all bitchin and shit.

1 Comments:

  • Is that mean that you also finnuh give up smokin drugs? Do you gonna be forsakin yo little green friends? Well, you DO call yourself...

    Anyway, my philosophy is "MY BRAIN EAT WHAT HE WANT!!!". I appreciate that President George is doing recon in Iran, but if them Iraninanians want to keep on smoking, aint no bomb we introduce them to gonna change their minds. Similarly, no matter how brutally Julio stabs a Coke machine, Sebastian Gomez will always wind up being the one who gets the can of Sprite. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, I gotta love one man til I die. I hope you got rid of your SpongeBob notebook, or at least changed the cover. I cant believe we was suckered into the homosexual lifestyle (writing in notebooks, eating at Burger King, eating cereal, etc) by that faggy invertebrate. I wrote an angry letter to Tom Kenney, but he's probably too busy sodomizing starfish to care.

    By Blogger Shaquille, at January 30, 2005 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home