Je mange tout le temps.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Hungry again...

Man, when will it ever end? I just keep eatin and eatin and I never get full. Like everyday even. Sometimes I wish I didnt have to eat and I would just be full all the time. Wait, no I dont, I love eating. Especially when i'm hungry. Like right now. Wish I had me some a huge ass burger right now. I wonder what the candidates would have to say on the issue of ending my hunger. I know them democrats love to be talkin about feeding the hungry. Well I'm the hungriest. I think congress needs to start paying attention to my needs and stop worryin about how they can fuck up Iraq some more.

1 Comments:

  • the boy have an appetite.

    oh yeah i put the catastrophic success vidja up on youtube, but i'm keeping it on the down low. i'm working on editing a high quality version of it, then trying to get people to check that one out. so for now, i just wanted to put the old version on the web so if y'all have any ideas on any changes that need to be made, let me know now or forever hold your peace.

    By Blogger Shaquille, at January 14, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home